November 6, 2017 — January 6, 2018
Off the Wall, our annual affordable art exhibition and sale. This will be an open call for art.
Please check back during the summer for more details as to the specifics of submission.
To be announced.
Exhibit Dates: November 6, 2017- January 6, 2018
Submission deadline: To be announced.
Art drop-off: To be announced.
Artist Reception: To be announced.
Art pick up: To be announced.
ACCEPTED ARTWORK: Submission of artwork and written application for jury review constitutes an agreement between the artist and West Windsor Arts Council (WWAC) to the conditions set forth:
- Insurance coverage for accepted artwork begins upon completion of drop-off procedure on the designated date and time at the West Windsor Arts Center and for the duration of the show.
- The juror reserves the right to reject any work submitted at her discretion. The exhibit will be hung in the gallery and foyer in a way that best showcases all the artists and art to be exhibited. Note: depending on size and space restrictions, not all work selected may be hung. Artists will be notified immediately following final installation of the exhibit if a selected work is not included or if any work submitted is not properly framed for hanging.
- Work not matching the digital images submitted will not be accepted.
- All artwork must remain in the show for the duration of the show.
- If the artist is not able to pick up the artwork at the designated time, please contact the WWAC main office to make other arrangements.
SALE OF ARTWORK
- WWAC will be responsible for processing and collecting the sale proceeds of art.
- WWAC will retain 30% of the retail price of Wall Art as commission and pay the balance of 70% of sale.
- Payment for Wall Art will be made by check within 21 business days of close of the exhibit.
- The West Windsor Arts Council retains the right to use artist’s name and digital images of accepted artwork.