Off the Wall Holiday Market for Handmade Items
Whole World Arts in MarketFair Mall
Online store at westwindsorarts.org
Artisans, please use this form (button below) to enter handmade items for our new store at Whole World Arts in MarketFair Mall, for our annual Off the Wall Holiday Market, and for our online store.
We are seeking handmade, functional and decorative objects created by artisans with a focus on sustainable, handmade, and recycled items. Work must be original and handcrafted by the artist. This is a rolling submission and we will continually be evaluating and accepting work. Artisans will be notified if their items are selected for Whole World Arts, for the annual Off the Wall Holiday Market or for both. All items selected will be available for purchase 24/7 in our online store.
This is the entry form for Artisan handmade items. Artwork and sculpture for Off the Wall must be entered separately. Information for this TBA
Whole World Arts
This is an on-going submission of items for our store at MarketFair Mall.
Delivery date of accepted items will be scheduled with the Artisans, starting in mid-June, 2021 and continuing throughout the year.
Off the Wall Holiday Market
This is an annual event happening in November and December.
Deadline for entry: September 6, 2021
Delivery date for accepted items: week of September 13, 2021
- All handcrafted items will be juried through our online submission process. Items and the mediums that can be submitted include: apothecary, basketry, ceramics/pottery, fiber/textile, glass items, jewelry, leather goods, metal arts, non-perishable food products, paper crafts and journals, woodworking, and more.
- Items must be handcrafted by the artisan. Artisans Vendor must inform WWAC if their items are sourced out to a third party, or if Artisan Vendor is selling items made by another person.
- We are asking each Artisan to submit up to 10 items. Once accepted, jewelers and selected artisans will be asked for additional items. The information you provide will be used on our website and in marketing and promotion.
- Accepted pieces are to be delivered to the arts center. Each item must be bagged individually, with a label attached: name of business, first and last name of artist, title of piece, price, item number. Label on the items must match the information you provided in our form.
- If all items are sold, WWAC may request additional items.
- We are offering a 70/30 split on the sale price (70% to artist, 30% to WWA). Note on pricing: For items exhibited at MarketFair Mall, we need to add a 12% surcharge to the price. Your percentage will still be based on the price you give us. For example, if you give us a price of $300, your 70% will be $210 ($300 x 70%). The price listed for the consumer will be $336 ($300 plus 12% of $300).
- The information you provide will be used on our website and in marketing and promotion.
JURORS: WWAC Exhibition Committee
Submission Fee for Artisans Vendors making Handcrafted Items:
Submission fee: $25 for non-members and $20 for members
Membership status will be confirmed before entry is sent to the jurors.
Before you begin:
It may be helpful to have the following information ready before you begin the form:
- Artist info: name as it will appear on wall labels, contact information, website (if applicable),
- Artist statement
For each artwork:
- Title, description, materials used, dimensions, quantity, sale price or not for sale, insurance value
- Each item must be individually photographed. This is the image that will be used in our online store. Image must show the entire item, against a plain background if possible. Image must be in focus. Image must be labeled as follows: name of business_last name_first name_title of item_item number.jpg
Note on the following fields:
- Title: Each item must have its own unique title
- Description: This is important. This is what customers will read when they are shopping for your product. Make it appealing.
- Materials used: List what you used to create this product. People have many allergies so we need to provide this information.
- Quantity: Use this for multiples of the same item. For example, if you are submitting 10 bars of the same soap, you can enter a quantity. If you are submitting 10 footstools with each one covered in a different fabric, then you need to enter each one individually.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kimberly at Kimberly@westwindsorarts.org
Use this button to enter your items: Form
Use this button to pay for your submission: Fee