Prospectus for Faculty Show at our new space at MarketFair Mall
To our Teaching Artist, we invite you to enter art into our WWA Faculty Show which will be exhibited at our new space in the MarketFair Mall. You may submit up to 3 works of art. There is no cost for submission. Everyone will get at least 1 work into the show.
Timeline for show
Entry deadline is Friday May 28
Accepted art to be dropped on Tuesday, June 1 (exact time and location TBA)
Dates of the show will be approximately early June to to July 9, 2021
Note on pricing: For artwork exhibited at MarketFair Mall, we need to add a 12% surcharge to the price. Your percentage will still be based on the price you give us. For example, if you give us a price of $300, your 70% will be $210 ($300 x 70%). The price listed for the consumer will be $336 ($300 plus 12% of $300).
–Artwork must be in original form for the medium being submitted. Giclée or other reproductions of original work will not be accepted, unless original is a photograph/print. Example: giclée of watercolor will not be accepted.
–All works entered MUST include finished edges or be framed. All work must be properly wired across the back with picture hanging wire. Wire must be approximately 1/3 from top of frame. Saw-tooth hooks, ribbon, etc. will NOT be accepted. WWAC reserves the right to reject any work that is not ready to hang.
Please have the following information ready before you begin the form:
-Artist info: contact info, bio, website or artist’s social media, artist statement
-Information about the classes you have taught or will be teaching at the arts center (title, mediums, age of students, description, etc)
-Information about each artwork: title, medium, dimensions, frame or finishing description, sale price, insurance value.
-Upload image of artwork. Make sure it is in focus and square to the frame. The name of the file you are uploading must be in the following format: last name_first name_title of art.jpg
By submitting artwork you agree to our terms and conditions.
ACCEPTED ARTWORK: Entry of artwork and application for jury review constitutes an agreement between the artist and West Windsor Arts (WWA) to the conditions set forth:
- Insurance coverage for accepted artwork begins upon completion of drop-off procedure on the designated date and time at the West Windsor Arts Center and for the duration of the show.
- WWA reserves the right to reject any work submitted at their discretion. The exhibit will be hung in the space at MarketFair in a way that best showcases all the artists and art to be exhibited. Note: depending on size and space restrictions, not all work selected may be hung. Artists will be notified immediately following final installation of the exhibit if a selected work is not included or if any work submitted is not properly framed for hanging.
- Work not matching the digital images submitted will not be accepted.
- All artwork must remain in the show for the duration of the show.
- There will be set dates and times for drop off and pick up of accepted artwork at the Arts Center. If you are shipping your art, prior arrangements must be made as staff is not in the building on a regular basis yet.
Please note that for your accepted art, we will be asking for an audio recording. More instructions for this to follow.