Off the Wall Holiday Market
for Handmade Items by Artisans and Crafters
Every year we make updates and changes to our Holiday Market and this year is no expectation. We are expanding the market into our new space, Whole World Arts at MarketFair Mall, with 3 weekends of shopping.
Dates for Off the Wall Holiday Market are Nov 13, 14, 20, 21 and Dec 4 and 5. We have increased the hours of the show and we plan to promote this event with artists’ demos and on site shopping assistance.
Artisans, please use this form (button below) to enter handmade items for the market. We are seeking handmade, functional and decorative objects created by artisans with a focus on handmade and sustainable items. Work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
This is a juried submission and Artisans will be notified if their items are selected. All items selected will be available for purchase at Whole World Arts or at West Windsor Arts as well as in our online store.
This entry form is for artisan/crafter handmade items only. Wall hanging Art and sculpture for Off the Wall must be entered separately. Information TBA.
FAQ: What is the difference between The Store at Whole World Arts and Off the Wall Holiday Market? The Store at Whole World Arts carries an ever increasing number of unique handcrafted products in a large selection of mediums including jewelry, ceramics, glass, fiber and more. Off the Wall Holiday Market is our annual Artisan Market and Art Sale just in time for the holidays. It is an expansion of the store, taking place during November and December. Products are displayed throughout Whole World Arts and at West Windsor Arts and is part of our larger exhibition of fine art and sculpture, Off the Wall.
Timeline for Holiday Market
Deadline for entry: We are doing a rolling submission, accepting work until the show is full. Please do not delay in entering your work!
Delivery date for accepted items: week of September 13, 2021
Dates for show: October 26, 2021 to January 9, 2022
Dates for Off the Wall Holiday Market: Nov 13, 14, 20, 21 and Dec 4 and 5
- All handcrafted items will be juried through our online submission process. Items and the mediums that can be submitted include: apothecary, basketry, ceramics/pottery, fiber/textile, glass items, jewelry, leather goods, metal arts, non-perishable food products, paper crafts and journals, woodworking, and more.
- Items must be handcrafted by the artisan. Artisans Vendor must inform WWAC if their items are sourced out to a third party, or if Artisan Vendor is selling items made by another person.
- We are asking each Artisan to submit up to 10 items. Once accepted, jewelers and selected artisans will be asked for additional items. The information you provide will be used on our website and in marketing and promotion.
- Accepted pieces are to be delivered to the arts center or to Whole World Arts as directed by staff. Each item must be bagged individually, with a label attached: name of business, first and last name of artist, title/name of piece. Label on the items must match the information you provided in our form.
- The purchase of any items will be handled by WWAC. If all items are sold, WWAC may request additional items.
- WWA Artists Members will be offered a 75/25% split on the sale price (75% to Artisan and 25% to WWA). For all others, we are offering a 70/30 split on the sale price (70% to artist, 30% to WWA). Note on pricing: For items exhibited at MarketFair Mall, we need to add a 12% surcharge to the price. Your percentage will still be based on the price you give us. For example, if you give us a price of $300, your 70% will be $210 ($300 x 70%). The price listed for the consumer will be $336 ($300 plus 12% of $300).
- Items may be displayed at Whole World Arts or at West Windsor Arts. There is no guarantee that all accepted work will be on display at all times: items may be rotated through the galleries.
- Artists agrees that all information and images provided can be used for promotion and PR by WWAC.
JURORS: WWAC Exhibition Committee
- For our Artisan Market the submission fee: $25 for non-members and $20 for members. Membership status will be confirmed before entry is sent to the jurors.
Before you begin:
It may be helpful to have the following information ready before you begin the form:
- Artist info: name as it will appear on wall labels, contact information, website (if applicable),
- Artist statement – this should be specifically about the work you are submitting.
For each artwork:
- Title, description, materials used, dimensions, quantity, sale price, insurance value
- Each item must be individually photographed. This is the image that will be used in our online store. Image must show the entire item, against a plain background if possible. Image must be in focus. Image must be labeled as follows: name of business_last name_first name_title of item.jpg
Note on the following fields:
- Title: Each item must have its own unique title
- Description: This is important. This is what customers will read when they are shopping for your product. Make it appealing.
- Materials used: List what you used to create this product. People have many allergies so we need to provide this information.
- Quantity: Use this for multiples of the same item. For example, if you are submitting 10 bars of the same soap, you can enter a quantity. If you are submitting 10 footstools with each one covered in a different fabric, then you need to enter each one individually.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kimberly at Kimberly@westwindsorarts.org
Use this button to enter your items: Form
Use this button to pay the entry fee: Fee