CURRENT & UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS
- Faculty/Student Exhibition – view all the artwork, learn about the artists, their inspirations and materials used and purchase art.
- Artisan Handmade Items – showcasing cards by Heirloom Cards by Tamerra, and porcelain wear by Janet Felton.
- Art Kits for a Cause, Polymer Earrings Kits and more are available for purchase. Purchase one for yourself or one to donate.
- WWA t-shirts are available for purchase.
Celebrating and supporting Artists on their creative journeys.
About Exhibitions at WWAC
The West Windsor Arts Center (WWAC) establishes a calendar of exhibits that draws on emerging and established local and regional artists and beyond that reflects the diverse cultural makeup of our community. The WWAC Exhibition Committee selects themes based on media, community interest, tie-ins to events and educational value.
The six exhibits we present each year focus on high artistic quality art that showcases diverse multicultural themes and genres. For each exhibit the committee selects a juror from notable regional art educators, professional artists and museum/gallery directors, who choose works consistent with their standards of excellence and our artistic selection criteria.
Criteria for selecting artwork to exhibit at WWAC:
- Competent use of media and artistic technical skill
- Artistic sensitivity and emotional impact
- Creative and innovative work to educate the public
- Wall appeal to attract the public
- Relevance to show theme (if applicable)