Now Open at MarketFair
Studio, Exhibition & Retail Space
West Windsor Arts now has a second home! Our satellite facility, just a few miles away from the historic Princeton Junction Firehouse that we’ve called home since 2010, is a colorful and spacious space at the MarketFair Shopping Center on Rt. 1. You’ll find large community tables for drop-in projects and art classes, a wonderful new sustainability-themed mural created by local artists, generous wall space for art exhibitions, an artisan market and an abundance of parking.
The additional space gives us the opportunity not only to increase our capacity to exhibit more work and offer more classes, but to engage more people in the arts in meaningful (and fun!) ways.
“We will continue to be guided by our mission to transform the world through the arts, but we are also adding new ideas to make our work even more relevant for our community,” says Aylin Green, executive director. “We will be using sustainable studio practices whenever possible and also encourage work that brings attention to the environment and creates a vision for a more just and sustainable world.”
Whole World Arts offers:
- Exhibition Space showcasing original art for sale in six new exhibitions a year. Opening receptions with artist talks will be hosted for each new exhibition.
- Artisan Market selling handmade objects created by local artisans who focus on sustainable, handmade and recycled items.
- Classes and Workshops in visual arts for youth and adults, using recycled materials whenever possible.
- Drop-In Art Club for young artists accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
- Art Kits to be completed on-site or at home or donated to a local charity.
- Art Parties for kids or adults that bring people together to celebrate and create art.
- Partner Programs and Special Events offering drop-in arts programs upon request, with support from sponsorships.