Fundraisers and Team Building
Let West Windsor Arts help you raise money for your next PTA or club fundraiser. We make it fun and easy! Both virtual and in-person options available!
How it Works
1. Call us to schedule a date and time to hold your fundraiser. We recommend contacting us at least one month in advance of the event date. This will give your organization time to successfully market and promote your fundraiser to your audience.
2. Select either an in-person or online fundraiser option.
3. We will develop a fabulous custom project appropriate for your designated age group audience.
4. Leave the rest to us! We will manage the event from start to finish:
– Create and manage the event registration
– Build the art kits and help manage the distribution (for online events)
– Provide the professional teaching artist to conduct the event
– Send you a check for your fundraising efforts!
Art Kit: All the necessary supplies for participants customized to your art event ready for pick up before the event date.
Professional Art Instruction: Live, step-by-step instructions with a teaching artist to create a custom painting/activity and achieve amazing pieces.
Staff Support: A West Windsor Arts staff member will keep track of registration numbers and communicate all details necessary to the event’s success. Finally, we will host the online platform, with no additional cost to you.
At this time, we are offering both virtual and in-person team building options
Looking for a way to encourage creativity and innovation with your staff? Try our team building art activities! We work with you to build a unique, one of a kind art experience for your team to enjoy. Unlike other art experiences or paint and sips, we can customize your projects, mediums you work with, and discipline to create something completely unique and exciting.
Jigsaw Art Activity
Each member will work on their own piece/tile, which will then be inserted with the other members’ pieces to reveal one full picture! This project is completely customizable and can include anything from your team logo to inspiring images.
Each member will create their own painting, led by a step-by-step painting process by our teaching artist. Paintings are themed and customizable.
Work together on one big canvas, paper or panel and create a work of art together. Choose from pre-sketched images or custom images.
Circle or Square looming:
Choose from either one large loom to work on together with your team or make your own, individual looms.
Clay Jewelry Making
Learn how to create and design polymer jewelry and learn different beading techniques and about designing jewelry.
Brainstorm different ideas on how your team’s logo could be utilized in different, creative ways. Or redesign the logo entirely based on the company or team’s mission. Our teaching artist will lead you through ways in how to execute your vision, with your mediums at hand.