Become a Member Today!
Join the West Windsor Arts Council and continue to connect, explore, and grow creative community right here!
You’ll receive member discounts for performances, classes and workshops as well as summer camps (with household membership). Specific savings details per event or program are provided at our online box office and class registration forms. In addition, we also offer opportunity to submit work to member exhibits at no cost.
- Receive 10% discount off ticket price of events presented by WWAC including performances, films, lectures, workshops and classes (does not apply to camps)
- Early notification and priority registration for classes and workshops
- Invitations to members-only events and opportunities
- Member Only Preview for Off the Wall Art Show and Artisan Market, first 50 attendees receive free item from Artisan
- Submit your art to members-only exhibitions
Everything in Individual / Senior plus:
- Discount on open call submission fee
- Preferred split on gallery sales (75/25)
- Listing on WWAC Artist Members webpage.
Artist can submit one photo which represents their work. WWAC will post on website within 1 month from the date received, along with a link to artist’s art website. WWAC will allow the Artist to update their image and link to website once a year, at the time of Membership renewal.
Please note: WWAC reserves the right to accept or decline Artist Membership based on review. Artist must be actively practicing the creation and exhibition of 2D or 3D works of art. Artwork must meet the standards of WWAC’s exhibition program.
Other ways to get involved
Join a group of dedicated volunteers to help make our vibrant arts center even better. The more you get involved, the more the experience becomes a part of you and enriches your life! Let us know what you enjoy or would like to offer as special talents. We have plenty of opportunities in which you can participate. Apply today!
Our student camp counselors exemplify the very best of what we do here at the West Windsor Arts Council. Our camp counselors learn directly with our staff and get to take ownership over a variety of projects depending on their interests and availability. Whether you’re interested in working on a single event or over the course of the entire year, we have something for you. Apply today!
The West Windsor Arts Council was established as an IRS designated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization in 2002. The WWAC is not affiliated with any local, county, or state governmental agency. It has an independent volunteer board of trustees, and is registered as a charity with the State of New Jersey.